10.26.2006

tricky tools @ the library

Until today, I thought paper cutters were self explanatory.

This lady was making copies for about an hour. I think she went through almost a full ream of paper. About every five minutes she would get some setting screwed up on the copier and I would have to go fix it. At one point her copies started coming out on 8.5X14 instead of 8.5X11. I told her she could cut the excess off the bottom instead of reprinting them all, and I directed her to the paper cutter. She went and looked at it and then came back to tell me she didn't know how to use it.

How is that possible? I thought maybe she just wanted me to do it for her, but she actually came and watched me while I did it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?