8.29.2006

That confusing parking lot @ your library

Yesterday afternoon, an older lady approached the guard and asked if he could come outside and help her. It seemed that when she pressed the remote alarm on her key chain, the wrong car beeped back at her. She told him, "I know that is not my car. My car doesn't have that rack on top or those buttons on the door." He took the keys, walked over to the car in question, unlocked it with her keys, got in and started it.

She was still pretty sure it wasn't her car. He said, "Did you have this package here in the seat?"

"Yes, but I don't remember the rest of it."

I guess eventually she did get in and drive away, but she was probably looking nervously over her shoulder the whole time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?