10.15.2005

Learn Something New @ Your Library

Caller: "Hi I have another research question. I want to know if there is a book I can look at that just lists American journalists throughout history. I am looking for this guy Charles A. Dana."

She then told me everything she knew about him. He was born in 1809 or something. I pulled up several biographical essays in Biography Resource Center, told her what I found and offered to email the information to her. She didn't have email.

"What does the 'A' stand for?"

Anderson.

"It does???? SO WEIRD! We know all the Danas and I don't know who this guy is."

OK.

"But what I really want to know is if there is a way I can find out about all the journalists in one book."

uh, ok.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?