5.06.2005

Occupational Hazards

Last night in line at Costco, I pointed out the guy in line behind us. He had on a khaki trench coat and some sort of weird gloves that looked like they might be an accessory for a sport like mountain climbing. He was busily rearranging everything in his cart. As we walked away with our purchases, we heard him instruct the cashier not to take anything out of the basket. He had arranged everything with the bar codes facing up. "I didn't want to take it out of the cart. It was too much work to put it in there the first time."

I told my husband that that guy probably frequents his local public library and drives the librarians nuts. THAT is the kind of people we deal with daily.

As we drove away, my husband was still saying, "Too much work! Too much work!???" Little does he know.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?