4.23.2005

Serenaded

A guy asked me for a one-time pass to use the computers. After every sentence he hummed, "doo-di-doo."

"I need a pass doo-di-doo."

"What's your name?"

"Matthew Black doo-di-doo."

I typed "Black, Matt" in the name field because I was lazy and I wasn't actually quite sure what he said. It doesn't make any difference in the function of the temporary number.

For some reason the number I gave him did not work, so I gave him another one. This time I typed "Black, M." He asked if I could put his full name. I told him it doesn't make any difference. He said, "To me it does, sometimes."

Doo-di-doo

Comments:
Reminds me of the Muppets- Mahna Mahna, do-do-do-do-do, Mahna Mahna.
 
Told a guy the pc's were down and i had to manually check out his books (we were not yet notpadding them... had writers cramp). He seemed to find this very amusing. We have security alarms at the exist and as he left he said "beepbeepbeepbeep" like the alarm. Saw one of my fellow co workers giveing him some odd look and almost fell over laughing.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?