5.24.2004

Today I met some interesting people not of the psycho variety. I talked to a man on the phone who worked as a detective on the famous Son of Sam serial murder case. I also met a lady past retirement age who was planning a trip to Africa. She has also recently visited Australia, New Zealand, Costa Rica, and hopes to visit China sometime soon. She was cool.

The one crazy I dealt with today was this lady who needed to use the microform machine, but didn't know how. As I was walking her over to the cabinet where we keep the film, she kept talking loudly about how she never used a computer, etc.

When we found the roll she needed and sat down at the reader, she said (loudly) "WOW! It's just like on TV! I've never seen one of these. I feel like I'm in a movie!"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?